Saturday, July 5, 2008
2day go pulau ubin wth ms lye and classmate.... vry fun....especially the boat...so fun sia bt the bad thin is tat....the water is splashin mii....walau... anyway, i like pulau ubin so much....there gt lots of tree and flowers.... some smell nice....some smell bad...like garlic leaf..smell like garlic...omg..hate it..
the view in pulau ubin damn nice sia...windy...feel gd... the tour guide was oso vry gd anf friendly....melony damn funny lol...always say smth vry funny... ms lye damn cute oso....haha...play wth feli...haha... the feelin is juz so SHIOK in the boat....WOA!!!!!!!
evrybody play alot....
Been loved @| 3:54 AM |
♥ THAT GIRL/BOY!
HELLOS! •Music eases my soul
• A hopeless romantic
• Already addicted to fanlistings
•R&B singer is cool• A loyal fan of Jay chou,Akon,Ne-yo; DBSK {DONG BANG SHIN KI}• I have to admit I'm very attached to my computer
• Fascinated with the fact that I think a lot ♥